Published February 28, 2008
- Road closure- Road closure #1: Tuesday, March 4, 2008. 0700 - 1700.Fairchild Rd.
Road closure #2: Wednesday, March 5, 2008. 0700 - 1700 Mesquite Rd.
- Medical Group Closures- 20 March- Closed at 1200 for Training
21 March- Closed at 1500 for Commander's Call
- Flickinger Center- Flickinger Center is presenting the theatrical production of Little Women on March 5th. They are looking for volunteers They are a non-profit organization in our community. Please contact 437-2202 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help us out. Thank you so much,Vicki Rogers Executive Director.
- Alcoholics Anonymous- Alocoholics Anonymous holds weekly meetings on Holloman AFB at the Base Chapel Annex Conference room, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- New Holloman School phone numbers- Primary School Pre-K - Second Grade - 812-6100; Intermediate Third - Fifth Grade - 812-6150; Middle - Sixth - Eighth Grade - 812-6200.
- German National Anthem- Every Wednesday before the United States National Anthem. Per wing commander direction, when the German National Anthem is played prior to the United States National Anthem, the same respect that would be paid to the United States flag will be paid to the German flag. During the playing of the anthem when the flag is displayed, persons not in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with their RIGHT hand over their heart. Those in uniform should begin saluting the flag at the first note of the music, and hold the salute until the last note of the anthem is played. This also applies to those wearing veterans' organization caps or the uniforms of other patriotic organizations. Those in vehicles should come to a complete stop and turn down their music.
- Men's Group- From 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Monday's in the Bldg. 17. For more information, call 572-7061.
- Anger Management- From 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays in Bldg. 17. For more information, call 572-7061.
- Healthy Thinking- From 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays in Bldg. 17. For more information, call 572-7061.
- Airmen's Bible Study- From 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays at the Community Activity Center. Intimacy with God can happen right now if you want it. Closeness you can feel a goodness you can taste, a reality you can experience for yourself. That's what the Bible promises, so why settle for less? It's for YOU. For more information, call 572-7211.
- Parenting Classes- From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Fridays in Bldg. 17. For more information, call 572-7061.
- Sexual Assualt Survivors- If you are a survivor of sexual assault, please call us for immediate help. The Holloman AFB Sexual Assault Response Coordinator is available 24/7 at 572-6789. We offer caring support for active duty, family members 18 years or older, and DoD employees. We are part of the Sexual Assault Response Team for Otero County, which has specially trained Nurse Examiners, Rape Crisis Counselors and Victim Advocates available. For free confidential services, call 572-6789.
We are here for you.
- Schools Liaison Officer (SLO)- Lesalee Arana is offering assistance designed to ease the challenges of the many transitions military students experience during their school years. For more information, call 572-7754.
Nutrition counseling- Counseling is available (for individuals 18 years and older) and fitness prescriptions are also available for all active duty, dependents, retirees, and civilian employees. Please call the HAWC to schedule an appointment. For more information, call 572-5785.
- Relationship Consultant- Come by and visit our Relationship Consultant, Tracey Spencer, and hear about the programs and services she offers to help military members, civilian DoD employees, eligible retirees and family members develop healthy relationships. Individual appointments or workshops addressing various topics including Couples Communications, Conflict Resolution, Assertiveness, Stress Management, Communication and the Family, Developing Healthy Relationships, and Assertiveness Skills are available.