Community Action Team
A collaboration of helping agencies working to identify and resolve quality of life issues impacting Total Force Readiness.
(575) 572-1444 and (575) 572-1548
Holloman Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office
SARC Report-Line: 575-572-6789
Emial: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoting a base-wide wingman culture to reduce sexual assault risks, introduce meaningful prevention activities, and facilitate and coordinate compassionate response to sexual assault survivors and their family members in the Holloman AFB community.
How to Report a Sexual Assault
1. Call the SARC reporting line at any time (24/7). You will reach the Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) during duty hours. After duty hours the phone may be answered by an authorized Victim Advocate: 575-572-6789
2. If you are not in the local area or are looking for Department of Defense (DoD) or civilian sexual assault prevention and response resources you can use the 24/7 DoD Safe Helpline. Users have three ways to access their services - "click, call or text" for confidential support.
- Click - Logging on to www.SafeHelpline.org for live, one-on-one confidential help with a trained professional.
- Call - Calling the hotline at 1-877-995-5247 allows users to speak with a trained staff member for personalized advice and support to military and/or civilian resources.
- Text - Texting a location or zip code to 55-247 in the US and 202-470-5546 outside the US allows users to receive contact information for the SARC, medical, legal, spiritual and military police personnel at their installation or base.
3. If you or someone you know has been sexually assault and you need assistance, please follow these guidelines:
. It is recommend you do not change clothes, but if you feel you must, bring soiled clothing in a paper bag--not plastic
. Do not eat or drink anything
. Do not shower, brush your teeth or use mouthwash
. Do not take or apply any type of medication to any injuries
. Do not use the bathroom, but if you must, bring urine for testing in a plastic or glass container
. Do not disturb or clean up the crime scene
4. In the Alamogordo area, please call the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) at 575-430-9485 or go directly to Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center's Emergency Room, 2669 Scenic Drive, Alamogordo NM for a for Sexual Assault Exam. SANE Nurse will call a Holloman AFB, Victim Advocate for you. In the Las Cruces area please call La Pinon Rape Crises Center at 1-888-595-7273. In the El Paso, TX area, please call STARS at 915-779-1800.
For more information on the Holloman SAPR program, or to see a list of useful SAPR links, please click here.
Primary: 572-8122 Alternate: 572-3519/8125/2123
The Holloman IG Complaints Hotline 575-430-5000
That Guy Campaign
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Holloman Air Force Base, the United States Air Force, or the Department of Defense of the external website, or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Services/Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the website.